Yunus A Cengel Heat and Mass Transfer
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE BOOK
Heat and mass transfer is a basic science that deals with the rate of transfer of thermal energy. This introductory text is intended for use in the first course in heat transfer for undergraduate engineering students, and as a reference book for practicing engineers. The objectives of Yunus A Cengel Heat and Mass Transfer book are –
- To cover the basic principles of heat transfer and introduce heat transfer concepts to undergraduate students.
- To present a wealth of real-world engineering applications to give students a feel for engineering practice.
- To develop an intuitive understanding of the subject matter by emphasizing the physics and physical arguments.
In engineering practice, an understanding of the mechanisms of heat transfer is becoming increasingly important since heat transfer plays a crucial role in the design of vehicles, power plants, refrigerators, electronic devices, buildings, and bridges, among other things.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. BASICS OF HEAT TRANSFER
2. HEAT CONDUCTION EQUATION
3. STEADY HEAT CONDUCTION
4. TRANSIENT HEAT CONDUCTION
5. NUMERICAL METHODS IN HEAT CONDUCTION
6. FUNDAMENTALS OF CONVECTION
7. EXTERNAL FORCED CONVECTION
8. INTERNAL FORCED CONVECTION
9. NATURAL CONVECTION
10. BOILING AND CONDENSATION
11. FUNDAMENTALS OF THERMAL RADIATION
12. RADIATION HEAT TRANSFER
13. HEAT EXCHANGERS
14. MASS TRANSFER
15. COOLING OF ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT
Get All Engineering Books here
You may request for a particular in the comment section below. Your feedbacks are welcome, do share the words; Afterall sharing is caring.