Title:-Thermodynamics – An Engineering Approach
Authors: – Yunus A Cenge, Michael A Boles
About The Book:-
Thermodynamics by Yunus A. Cengel and Boles is a very popular book as it covers all the basic principles of thermodynamics to be studied by undergraduate students and this book is really a gem for those students who are new to thermodynamics want to clear the basic concepts.
Every chapter has a lot of new problems and solved examples, it presents gas behavior all the laws of thermodynamics in a practical way. Other books by the same author are equally popular among the students because he uses to present the point to point content with pictorial examples inside the books.
You can also find the other books here like heat transfer and other books. Lets look into the topics covered and review by Eduinformer.
1. Introduction And basic concepts
2. Energy, Energy Transfer And General Energy Analysis
3. Properties of Pure Substances
4. Energy Analysis of closed systems
5. Mass And Energy Analysis of Control volumes
6. The Second Law of Thermodynamics
8. Energy: A Measure of work potential
9. Gas Power Cycles
10. Vapor And Combined Power Cycles
11. Refrigeration Cycles
12. Thermodynamic Property Relations
13. Gas Mixtures
14. Gas-Vapor Mixtures And Air-Conditioning
15. Chemical Reactions
16.. Chemical And phase Equilibrium
Some other great books you should read:
Feel free to ask for any book in the comment section below. If any improvement is needed, please let me know and check other sections too for CAD, CAM and Gate Resources.