Refrigeration and Air Conditioning has a wide range of applications today. A refrigeration and air conditioning engineer works on commercial, residential and industrial projects. They design, install and maintain refrigeration and HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) systems.
No doubt, RAC engineering has a great future ahead. Studying this subject is really a fun and you will never feel like a burden on you. To understand the subject and explore deeply, good choice of Refrigeration and Air Conditioning books is very important. You may have to go through different books for different topics because every book may not clear everything related to the subject.
Here, we have tried to enlist all the best books on Refrigeration and Air Conditioning to make things easy for you. Check the list and try to buy a hard copy because a hard copy is far more effective than e-books. Let’s go through them.
1. Air Conditioning and Refrigeration by Rex Miller & Mark R. Miller
2. Air Conditioning Engineering by W P Jones
3. Fine Tuning Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems by Billy C. Lingley
4. Handbook of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration by Shan K. Wang
5. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by G F Handy, Trott and Welch
6. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Complete Notes
7. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by W F Stoecker & Jones
8. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning by A R Trott and T Welch (3rd Edition)
These were the books of refrigeration and air conditioning. We will update this page when we find something new.
Disclaimer : Books are collected from various sources and are uploaded already on the internet. If you are author/publisher, please contact us for any query.