From the biggest name in comics companies to one of the most popular names in sci-fi movies, Marvel is owned by the Walt Disney company.
The first Marvel movies was Iron Man, released in 2008. From then, there is no looking back, Marvel has given outstanding superhero movies almost every year which made the world their fan.
Play this quiz and test how much you know about the marvel cinematic universe.
1. Tom Hiddleston is the real name of which avengers’ superhero?
2. Mjölnir is associated with which Marvel character?
3. Who played the role of the Black Widow, one of the most popular characters in Avengers’ series.
4. Which characters sacrificed it;s life for the soul stone?
5. He has great knowledge of spells and magical artifacts, lead actor of Doctor Strange is ________.
6. There are total six infinity stones in marvel movies, which characters used the reality stone?
7. Which character has the power of destroying all of the Avengers combined?
8. What is the real name of Falcon?
9. During world war 2, shape-shifting aliens came to conquer the earth. What was the name of the Aliens.
10. Which actor played the role of the world-breaker, Hulk in the Avengers?
Share your Results: