In search of machine design books? You landed at the right place. Here we have collected all the best machine design books which are free to use.
As you all know, machine design is one of the most important subject of mechanical engineering and it is a favorite subject for many of them. So, to excel in mechanical designing field, you must have a proper understanding of the subject. Machine design is one of the most sought post in mechanical and there are lot of recruiters in this field.
Here, you will find very helpful books which may boost your knowledge of mechanical engineering design.
1. Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design
Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design Solutions
2. Marks’ Calculations for Machine Design
3. Design of Machine Elements by V.B. Bhandari
4. Design of Machinery by Robert L. Norton.
5. Engineering Design Process by Yousuf & Tamer
6. Machine Elements Life and Design by Boris M Klebanov
7. Pipe Drafting and Design by Prisher and Rhea
8. Shigley’s Mechanical Engineering Design- 8th Edition
9. Standard Handbook of Machine Design by Joseph Shigley
10. The Mechanical Design Process by David G Ullman
11. Tribology in Machine Design by T A Stolarski
12. Machine Design by R S Khurmi
13. Visualization, modeling, and graphics for Engineering Design by Lieu and Sheryl
14. Welded Design- Theory and Practice by John Hicks
These were some of the best books of machine design for mechanical engineering course. We will keep adding books to this section.
Disclaimer : Books are collected from various sources. I haven’t scanned or copied them. If you are author/publisher, please contact me for removal. Thanks