If you are searching for tutorial on how to integrate Google forms to websites, then I guess, you don’t need any introduction to Google Forms. You can skip the below introduction inside the box but If you are new to this amazing Google service, have a look.
Google Forms is one of most popular online form creation tools and is a part of Google’s online app suite of tools. Using this service, you can create custom forms, quizzes and surveys at no extra cost. All you need is a gmail account and you are good to go.
Now, lets come to step by step tutorial on how to integrate Google Forms into websites.
1. Open forms.google.com on any browser. (Use PC/Laptops for better customization)
2. Create new form using “+” button at the right extreme bottom. You can also use ready-made templates by using the Blue Icon just above the “+”. (Blue icon appears when you take cursor to “+ ” icon)
3. Using color palette and setting option, change the form look and setting according to your need.
4. After creating your desired form, click on “SEND” icon.
5. There you will find three options, send via email, Link and Embed HTML. Select embed HTML.
6. Now, If you want to change the width and the height of the generated form, option is there.
7. Copy the HTML code using the green “Copy” button.
8. Finally paste the code on your website post/page, where you want the form to appear. Make sure you paste the HTML codes in the “Text” window, not visual.
9. Done, now whenever there will be any activity on the embedded Google Form, you will get notification on your Gmail.
If you have any idea about How to embed Google Forms without iFrame, please let us know in the comment section below. We get a lot of messages regarding this, your views and experiences are most welcome.