Looking for Turbomachinery books? We have collected some of the best books on turbomachinery from various sources to help you. If you are unaware of turbomachinery, let me tell you about it in brief.
In mechanical engineering, turbomachinery is defined as the device/machine energy exchange is accomplished by hydrodynamic forces arising between a moving fluid and the rotating and stationary elements of the machine
There are various applications of turbomachines such as electrical power generation, aircraft propulsion and vehicular propulsion for civilian and military use. The units used in power generation are steam, gas and hydraulic turbines.
Here the books which will help you to learn from basics to mastery of tubomachines.
1. Turbomachinery performance analysis by R I Lewis
2. Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery by S L Dixon
3. Principles of Turbomachinery by Seppo
4. Principles of Turbomachinery by R K Turton
5. Turbomachinery Design and Theory by Rama S Gorla and Aijaz
6. Fluid Mechanics and Thermodynamics of Turbomachinery – Latest Edition by S L Dixon
7. Basic concepts in turbomachinery by Grant Ingram
Have something interesting to share with our readers? please comment down below.
We will update this list as soon as we find something useful.
Disclaimer ; These books have been collected from various sources. If you are author/publisher, please contact us for any query.