Looking for Fluid Mechanics Books? Here’s a list of highly useful books on Fluid Mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics.
Fluid Mechanics is one of the most important subjects taught in Undergraduate Mechanical Engineering and Dedicated Post Graduate courses. In most of the graduate exams for mechanical engineering, fluid mechanics shares a great part. Believe me, it is the subject which has the widest range of scopes in near future. From high speed car to aeroplane, fluid mechanics is everywhere and will be.
To master this subject, a good selection of books is important as usual. Here we have tried to collect those and share with you. Let’s check them out…
1. Engineering Fluid Mechanics by Crowe
2. Fluid Mechanics by Frank M. White
3. Schaum’s Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
4. Fluid Machinery by Tery Wright
5. Introduction to Fluid Mechanics by Robert W. Fox
6. Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power Engineering by Dr. D.S Kumar
7. Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Mcahine by Dr. R K Bansal
8. Fluid Mechanics by Kundu and Kohen
9. Fluid Mechanics and Machinery by C.P Kothadandraman
10. Fluid Mechanics Worked Examples for Engineers by Carl Schashke
11. Computational Fluid Dynamics
12. Computational Methods for Fluid Dynamics
13. Computational Fluid Dynamics by T J Chung
14. Introduction to Fluid Mechanics by Nkayama
These were the recommended books on Fluid mechanics and Computational Fluid Dynamics. We will update this “list of best fluid mechanics books” as soon as we find something to share.
Disclaimer: Books have been collected form various sources and not intended to copyright infringements. If you are author/publisher, please contact me.