In search of best books on finite element analysis? You are at right place, here we have collected some of the best books from different sources. Before that, let me introduce you to the concept of finite element analysis.
Finite element analysis of any product or physical phenomenon is done using various numerical finite element methods.
It is a fully computerised process which uses different formulations to calculate displacements, stresses and strains under different types of loads.
The main objective of finite element analysis is to predict the performance of physical products in real world applications.
And the secondary objective is to reduce cost of post production like finishing, alterations and tolerances. Most of the things are checked before producing in real world simulation the product to avoid unnecessary costs.
1. A First Course in the Finite Element Method by Daryl L Logan
2. An Introduction to the Finite Element Method by J N Reddy
3. Finite Element Analysis by G Lakshmi Narasaiah
4. The Finite Element Method in Engineering by Singiresu S Rao.
5. Fundamentals of Finite Element Method by David V Hutton
6. Introduction to Finite Elements in Engineering by Tirupathi and Ashok
7. Schaum’s Finite Element Analysis
8. An Introduction to Finite Element Mthod by J N Reddy
9. The Finite Element Method by G R Liu and S S Quek
10. The Finite Element Method by A J Davies
11. A First Course in Finite Elements by Jacob Fish and Ted Belytschko
That was the list of best finite element analysis books. If we find something great to share, we will definitely post them here. Share your experiences with us in the comment section.
Disclaimer: These books have been collected from different sources available on the internet. If you are author/publisher, do let me know via contact form.